Integrated approach to define market access strategy.
- Disease impact
- Optimal comparator (Standard of Care (SoC))
- Clinical and payer value determinants
- Relative value and price potential
- Real-life data and long-term impact
- Patient preferences and subgroups
- Stakeholder perspectives
New chemical entity selection
Full report containing strategic recommendations: definition optimal Target Product Profile (TPP) with optimal differentiation potential for:
- Different TPP scenarios vs. Standard of Care (SoC) in one disease area.
- Differentiation potential of one TPP vs. SoC in different disease areas.
- Identification of attributes with potential for payer-relevant differentiation from SoC.
- Insights on improved value and relative price position vs. comparators.
- Country-specific recommendations upon assessment vs. appropriate comparator (based on different country Health Technology Assessments (HTA)).
- Assessment of changes in future environment impact.
- Assessment in patient subgroups (trade-off market size and price potential).
Clinical R&D optimization
Full report containing strategic recommendations: definition of optimal drug development strategy
- Clinical perspective:
- Optimal comparator.
- Determining endpoints for differentiation.
- Level of superiority required for differentiation.
- Regulatory perspective, e.g. administration mode, …
- HTA perspective, e.g. dosing scheme, …
- Pricing perspective, e.g. dosing impact on price per injection and total treatment cost, …
Innovative clinical trial design
- Comparator selection to capture disease progression.
- Incorporation long-term outcomes to analyze impact on disease progression and impact of adherence on progression.
- Selection of patients prone to disease progression.