We are looking for people that value working in a small team, with a focus on intellectual and personal growth, in an atmosphere of openness and trust. Together we embrace a spirit of positivity and pride in the team and our projects, in which constructive and result-focused critical thinking is encouraged. Working at ISMS means working as part of a driven and passionate team that will help you broaden and grow your own intellectual capabilities.
Senior Market Access Consultant
- Managing and leading market access and health economic projects within timelines and budgets, working directly with global and regional clients representing leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Executing and supervising market access projects ranging from early value assessments to value dossier development, tailored to meet clients’ needs.
- Executing and supervising health economic projects, such as budget impact and cost-effectiveness modeling.
- Performing quality control checks, ensuring all deliverables meet the required standards of leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Providing clear and actionable guidance into project methodology in market access and health economic projects.
- Contribute to targeted sales and business development activities to expand ISMS’ footprint in Europe and globally.
- 7+ years of experience delivering market access and/or health economic projects to clients in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Expert-level understanding of the HTA process and requirements in key jurisdictions within Europe and globally.
- Experience directly leading market access and/or health economic projects and coaching junior staff to succeed under time and budget pressure.
- Experience communicating and selling market access or health economic services to clients in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Successful delivery of market access or health economic projects of innovative products in immunotherapy, cell therapy, or gene therapy.
- Advanced degree in healthcare/life sciences, such as an M.Sc.; Ph.D. considered an asset.
- Strategic vision and thinking with excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- You will work on projects supporting highly innovative treatments, such as immunotherapy and gene therapy.
- You will be able to build relationships with commercial teams and brand managers from global leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
- You will have an exciting opportunity to work on numerous projects across various therapeutic areas simultaneously.
- You will be able to influence the strategic direction of the company.
- You will have the option to participate in the company’s share program.
- You will be seen as a leader in the company and will have the opportunity to directly influence the professional development of junior staff.
Health Economics Analyst
- You are interested to work in a dynamic working environment.
- You can work under pressure as customers often demand strict deadlines.
- You can work in an independent and proactive way.
- You are flexible in taking on a range of projects and assignments that vary in the level of intensity and complexity.
- You can work alone, or in close cooperation with your colleagues, depending on the requirements of the project.
- You bring a young and fresh spirit into the company. You should be able and willing to challenge existing working practices and come up with new ideas on how to approach problems.
- You are fascinated by the medical sciences and you are interested in developing a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, both in terms of business and technological/scientific background.
- You combine analytical skills with the ability to think conceptually. You quickly grasp intellectually challenging ideas and are at ease working with complex quantitative data sets.
- You have a passion for numbers and could bring data ‘to life’. You aim at translating data into ‘real life’ trends, by trying to understand what is really happening beyond the data and by creating functional models.
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel/VBA).
- You have obtained a Master’s degree in (Health) Economics, Science or (Bio-) Engineering. A sound scientific basis, pharma/biotech experience, and/or a PhD degree is an asset.
- Experience studying or analyzing cell or gene therapies is an asset.
- Experience with statistical software, like STATA, is an asset.
- Active participation in business development activities may be requested.
- You have a strong interest in data analysis
- Initially, you will support Consultants who work directly with customers. This will allow you to become familiar with the characteristics of the pharmaceutical and biotech industry and our customers’ needs. You will gain responsibility for your own projects as soon as possible and assist in developing business through personal contacts with customers.
- You will be coached carefully to support your development process and to avoid creating a situation in which you must handle responsibilities you are not prepared for.
- We offer you a competitive remuneration package including several fringe benefits and a company car.